Business Development - Flexible Part-Time
We are currently seeking an entrepreneurial business development staff member to be part of a high growth tech-for-good fintech firm in Glasgow.
In this role you will be:
• Planning and overseeing new marketing initiatives.
• Researching organizations and individuals to find new opportunities.
• Increasing our value to current customers while attracting new ones.
• Attending conferences, meetings, and industry events.
• Developing goals for the development team and business growth
• Schedule product demonstrations either in-person or online to showcase the capabilities of our products and innovation we are bringing in the industry
• Generate social media engagement
• Produce creative content for our blog
• Ability to work in a self-sufficient and team environment
• Competitive drive
• Fast to learn, organized and independent
• Excellent presentation and articulate communication skills
• Diligence in maintaining CRM
What's in it for you?
• Be in control of your own work
• Flexible working hours to suit you
• Ability to work from home
• Pension scheme
• 28 days holiday pro rata
• Career development opportunities
-12 hours a week
If you think this role is for you, please apply below with a URL to your CV or email it to